Possible side Effects of Primobolan Depot most certainly exist, but with confidence we can call this one of the safest anabolic steroids any adult could ever use. The possible side effects of Primobolan Depot will be far less extensive than many anabolic steroids. While it will still carry possible side effects, we will further find they are in many ways much milder than many anabolic steroids. In fact, supplementing with this steroid side effect free is a very possible reality. In order to understand the side effects of Primobolan Depot, we have broken them down into their separate categories along with all the information you’ll need.
· Dosage: 50-150 mg / week.
· Duration: 6-10 weeks
· Tends to take about 5 weeks to "show" itself
· Acne (face or shoulders)
· Oily skin
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Sore throat / cracky or deepening voice
· Facial hair growth
· Interrupted period - would typically return the first full month after the duration of the EQ detection time following the last injection
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)
Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (NPP)
There are several different forms (esters) of Nandrolone available. NPP is the shorter-acting "Deca" (nandrolone decanoate) that would be more likely recommended for women. The longer acting Deca will produce more water retention and more aggressive sides due to the longer ester (clearing time). This is a more aggressive cycle for women with some water retention and longer detection time than the more commonly used injectables such as primo.